Part of the reason of keeping this blog is because I enjoy comments from visitors. I generally welcome discussion on my blog posts, with some exceptions.
Comments left by visitors on this website reflect the view and opinion of that visitor.
- Don’t be a dick.
- Don’t share anything that wouldn’t be appropriate in public or a group gathering. Think of discussion on this blog as having discussion in my living room. If it’s not appropriate to say at a party at my house, then don’t say it. (No matter how intoxicated you may be.)
- Don’t share personally identifying information, such as phone numbers or mailing addresses.
- Please use a real first name or pseudonym and a real email address. Your email address will be kept private.
- You aren’t required to use your real full name, and are in fact discouraged from doing so. Especially if you are under 16 years old.
- Please don’t spam or advertise your business. Anything that appears to be obvious spam will be collected and rejected by our spam filtering system, Akismet.
- Please avoid saying anything that would be construed as hate speech or an attack on someone. It’s okay to have an opinion, but keep in line with rules #1 and #2. I reserve the right to delete any comment that may be construed as offensive towards me, any individual or group of people.
If you feel as though a comment has caused you offense, or you wish to have a comment removed, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.